The graduates of ITU-NJIT Program will have easy access to many job opportunities in the fields of electronics and telecommunications technologies, both at home and abroad. Those fields include but are not limited-to, fixed line and mobile telephone operators, telecommunication equipment vendors, banking, computer manufacturing, software development, biomedical instrumentation, hardware designing and systems planning facilities and various other areas.
These are some of the organizations in which our graduates may find employment.
- Electronic durable consumer goods manufacturers ( Beko, Vestel, Bosch, Siemens, Arcelik, Samsung, LG, ...)
- Telecommunication equipment vendors ( Netas, Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Huawei, HTC, Nokia Networks, ...)
- Micro-electronic design houses (Maxim, Hittite, Micro-ICs, Dialog, Analog Devices, ...)
- Fixed line and mobile telephone operators ( Turk Telekom, Turkcell, Vodafone, Avea, ...)
- Internet service providers ( TTNET, Turkcell Superonline, ...)
- Military electronics and communications companies ( ASELSAN, ...)
- Defence industry companies ( HAVELSAN, ROKETSAN, ...)
- International IT companies ( HP, IBM, ...)
- Data transmission operators ( COMSAT, ... )
- Automotive industry ( Ford, TOFAS, Renault, Hyundai, Toyota, ...)
- Research and development companies, education institutions ( TUBITAK, Institute of Technologies, Universities, ...)
- Television and radio organizations
- IT departments of large firms/Banks (Fintek, SoftTech, Garanti Teknoloji, ...)
You may visit www.ehb.itu.edu.tr page to obtain additional information.